Aviation lawyers in London.
We cover all forms of disputes in the aviation sphere worldwide.
We act for stakeholders including aviation insurers, airlines, lessors, helicopter operators, charterers, maintenance providers, original equipment manufacturers and suppliers.
Our work includes matters in relation to:
- construction and maintenance of aircraft
- losses of passenger and cargo aircraft (passenger claims, cargo claims, hull claims, ground damage claims, liaising with regulatory authorities)
- damage to aircraft on the ground
- lease disputes (aircraft and engines)
- enforcement of mortgages and other security
- product liability disputes, often in relation to aircraft engines
- insurance coverage questions
- disputes about contract interpretation
We aim to provide fast, creative and focused solutions, drawing on the depth of our industry knowledge, as well as our team’s wealth of experience in complex dispute resolution in aviation and other related fields.
Primary contact: James Hickland